Welcome to the UKpouchies Website and Forum

The website and forum are currently undergoing some long overdue updates.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and hope normal service will resume soon.

Updates will be posted on our UKpouchies Facebook page.

Wanted GPR

A place to advertise for any animals or accessories that you are looking for.

Moderators: Ratchet, Trekky

Forum rules
Please read the Classified Rules before posting in this section. Classified Rules
Please lock topic or delete once sale has ended
Jodierees11
Random Question: Rodent
the middle number (33): 33

Wanted GPR

Post by Jodierees11 » 30 May 2017 23:20

Hi there all, I am new to this forum and have kept fancy rats for almost ten years now and would love to have my own GPR, I live in Birmingham and can't seem to find anyone that breeds or has any babies for sale, I understand that it's not a good idea to adopt or buy a GPR younger than 6 weeks of age but I also prefer to own a fancy rat from a young age as I have found that they are better with being handled and are more playful if got as a baby, I need a little help in locating someone that is a known breeder of GPR as I don't want to just get a baby from just anyone, I would love to visit the babies with the parents and have a chat to the breeder so that they can give me as much information as possible as a breeder will know better than just any site on the internet, if I am going to have my own GPR I want as much knowledge as possible before taking a little one home, thank you for taking the time to read this post and any replies would be appreciated by both myself and my partner

Trekky
Forum Admin
Random Question: Rodent
the middle number (33): 33

Re: Wanted GPR

Post by Trekky » 01 Jun 2017 23:44

When I was in the UK I would always allow potential new owners to come visit me and my pouched rats. This shouldn't be an issue with any good breeder.
Any questions regards keeping them please feel free to ask
Lesley Reed
Lesley@ukpouchies.co.uk
Keeper & Breeder of Pouched Rats

Odo, Nerys,B'Elanna & Tora