Welcome to the UKpouchies Website and Forum

The website and forum are currently undergoing some long overdue updates.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and hope normal service will resume soon.

Updates will be posted on our UKpouchies Facebook page.

11 month old GPR for reluctant sale

A place to advertise your animals or accessories for sale

Moderators: Ratchet, Trekky

Forum rules
Please read the Classified Rules before posting in this section. Classified Rules
Please lock topic or delete once sale has ended
leeanne80
Random Question: Rodent
the middle number (33): 33

11 month old GPR for reluctant sale

Post by leeanne80 » 10 Jun 2013 20:11

I am having to sell my 11 month old female Gambian (Momo) as I do not have the time to give her the attention she needs. She is a lovely little girl however not very tame as I have two young children and no time to really spend with her and she deserves much more :(. She eats well and has no health problems and with time and attention will make a very loyal girl, would probably best suit a house with either no children or older children. I am asking £100 for her and £50 if you want her cage too. I am based in London and if you are outside of London you would have to come to me. You can contact me on here or through my email address at toddholtman@live.co.uk. She needs a good home with people who can give her the attention she deserves. Many thanks Lee-Anne
Last edited by leeanne80 on 17 Jun 2013 21:25, edited 1 time in total.

Trekky
Forum Admin
Random Question: Rodent
the middle number (33): 33

Re: 11 month old GPR for reluctant sale

Post by Trekky » 17 Jun 2013 13:39

Hi there

If you would like to send me her details (temperament, special needs etc) and I could put her details on the NPRS website also :))
Lesley Reed
lesley@ukpouchies.co.uk
Keeper & Breeder of Pouched Rats

Odo, Nerys,B'Elanna & Tora