Welcome to the UKpouchies Website and Forum

The website and forum are currently undergoing some long overdue updates.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and hope normal service will resume soon.

Updates will be posted on our UKpouchies Facebook page.

Amy's Rat Mix for sale.

A place to advertise your animals or accessories for sale

Moderators: Ratchet, Trekky

Forum rules
Please read the Classified Rules before posting in this section. Classified Rules
Please lock topic or delete once sale has ended
FlatFour
Super Regular
Random Question: Rodent
the middle number (33): 33
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Amy's Rat Mix for sale.

Post by FlatFour » 24 May 2012 16:11

Well, both sets of boys really seemed to enjoy it! I did half and half with my usual mix and your one, and they seemed to feed longer at the bowls than normal. Also Harris REALLY likes the seeds, he was chucking the rest out the bowl to get at them :giggle:

blade100
Forum Moderator
the middle number (33): 51
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Amy's Rat Mix for sale.

Post by blade100 » 25 May 2012 09:50

Mix no longer for sale due to unforeseen circumstances.
Sorry guys.
rest in peace queenie you were truely amazing and u will never be forgotten you were loved so much 18/10/09-14/09/11

Blade my beloved german shepherd taken far too soon 8/1/05- 18/1/14
5 male fancy rats
2 male guinea pigs