Welcome to the UKpouchies Website and Forum

The website and forum are currently undergoing some long overdue updates.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and hope normal service will resume soon.

Updates will be posted on our UKpouchies Facebook page.

Amy's Rat Mix for sale.

A place to advertise your animals or accessories for sale

Moderators: Ratchet, Trekky

Forum rules
Please read the Classified Rules before posting in this section. Classified Rules
Please lock topic or delete once sale has ended
FlatFour
Super Regular
Random Question: Rodent
the middle number (33): 33
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Amy's Rat Mix for sale.

Post by FlatFour » 29 Apr 2012 00:45

Could I be awkward and ask if it's possible to get some before you put the Burns in it? Next time you're making some up? My lot aren't keen on fish and I've still got a bit of Jaz's old dry food to use up. Looks like a proper scrummy mix tho! I can't get Harrison's Banana Brunch here and it gets expensive ordering it online with postage costs.

Squirrel
Bronze Member
the middle number (33): 51

Post by Squirrel » 03 May 2012 12:10

Hi Amy,

Is this a diet suitable for gambians? If so, when we get ours we will probably get our food from you.

:)))
Mummy to fancy rat girls Gwen, Elsa & Marshmallow

blade100
Forum Moderator
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by blade100 » 03 May 2012 14:40

i should imagine so.
i know when i get my next gambian i will feed him/her this also. :))
rest in peace queenie you were truely amazing and u will never be forgotten you were loved so much 18/10/09-14/09/11

Blade my beloved german shepherd taken far too soon 8/1/05- 18/1/14
5 male fancy rats
2 male guinea pigs

blade100
Forum Moderator

Post by blade100 » 03 May 2012 14:41

FlatFour wrote:Could I be awkward and ask if it's possible to get some before you put the Burns in it? Next time you're making some up? My lot aren't keen on fish and I've still got a bit of Jaz's old dry food to use up. Looks like a proper scrummy mix tho! I can't get Harrison's Banana Brunch here and it gets expensive ordering it online with postage costs.
hey how much would you want done up?
you would need to add your own protein though to the mix just one scoop depending on how much you have.
rest in peace queenie you were truely amazing and u will never be forgotten you were loved so much 18/10/09-14/09/11

5 male fancy rats
2 male guinea pigs

FlatFour
Super Regular

Post by FlatFour » 11 May 2012 19:19

Say 4kg as a first order?

blade100
Forum Moderator

Post by blade100 » 13 May 2012 09:02

i have some burns lamb and rice that i've just bought for blade.
i can stick it in the mix instead of the fish?
would that be any good to you?
that way its a whole complete food so you won't have to touch it only adding fresh foods daily etc.
let me know and i can get it shipped to you.

you'd need to pm me your address and then send me payment of £10. 4kg is £8 and then £2 postage.
is that ok?

amy x

5 male fancy rats
2 male guinea pigs

FlatFour
Super Regular

Post by FlatFour » 21 May 2012 17:36

Sorry for late reply but that sounds great, thanks Amy. They do like lamb if I remember rightly :-) Soon see! :giggle: Will send you some pennies via PayPal just now. Would it be this week for delivery tho? Hoping to be off on holiday next week so may need to wait til I get back.

blade100
Forum Moderator

Post by blade100 » 22 May 2012 15:41

just to let you all know the mix will now consist of burns chicken and brown rice instead of fish when i do the new batch up.

5 male fancy rats
2 male guinea pigs

FlatFour
Super Regular

Post by FlatFour » 23 May 2012 21:04

Received the package this afternoon Amy, thanks :-) Will try it out on all the boys tonight, if it can be used for pouchies as well and see what the verdict is :-) I think Tuvix will also enjoy destroying the nice big box the food came in :lolear:

blade100
Forum Moderator

Post by blade100 » 24 May 2012 08:35

Thanks for letting me know netti.

Yes if the pouchies like it too that would be good.
I intend on using this mix for when I get another pouchie in the future.

If your boys leave the lamb burns dog food I have done 27kg of food using chicken burns dog food.

5 male fancy rats
2 male guinea pigs