Welcome to the UKpouchies Website and Forum

The website and forum are currently undergoing some long overdue updates.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and hope normal service will resume soon.

Updates will be posted on our UKpouchies Facebook page.

Adopt A Rat

A place to learn more about the amazing work these animals do.

Moderators: Rie x, Trekky

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Trekky
Forum Admin
Random Question: Rodent
the middle number (33): 33

Adopt A Rat

Post by Trekky » 10 Sep 2010 11:16

If anyone would like to be able to show their support for Apopo and HeroRATs then what better way than adopting one of the rats and help towards funding their training and care

To find out more just click on this link: https://www.herorat.org/adopt

Here you will find a list of some of their Pouched Rats that you can either adopt or give a donation towards.
Once you adpoted one why not let us know who you've adopted :-D
Lesley Reed
Lesley@ukpouchies.co.uk
Keeper & Breeder of Pouched Rats

Odo, Nerys,B'Elanna & Tora

SPUD
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Adopt A Rat

Post by SPUD » 18 Jul 2015 17:52

I adopted a rat a few weeks ago and he was born yesterday! I have named him Spud after my number 1 man who lived for 3 and a half years and came everywhere with me! I am glad his name can live on in a rat that will grow and learn to do an amazing job. A real hero rat!

Trekky
Forum Admin

Re: Adopt A Rat

Post by Trekky » 01 Sep 2015 17:44

That's a lovely way to remember Spud :))
Lesley Reed
Lesley@ukpouchies.co.uk
Keeper & Breeder of Pouched Rats

Odo, Nerys,B'Elanna & Tora

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable